28 Jun 2017
Date: 28 Jun 2017
– 29 Jun 2017
Recent trends have seen Solar becoming one of the most cost-effective power generation technologies, and it looks set to continue into the future.
The European Solar PV Asset Management Forum will bring together the leading executives and experts from across the sector to discuss what is next for Solar in Europe.
We understand that AM & O&M is at the heart of project development therefore we shall discuss solar asset management (AM), operations and maintenance (O&M) and issues for utility-scale projects, including the overall industry learning curve, contractual challenges, and common gaps in planning. The conference shall also address the factors that influence AM and O&M, such as hardware, build design and environment, performance management and optimization.
- Identify the optimum maintenance strategy
- Hear the best practices & raising standards for o&m
- Explore the latest technical innovations in o&m alongside lessons learned from other sectors
- Establish the main causes of asset failure and how can I prevent them?
- Specify which types of failure have the biggest impact on productivity?
- How to avoid catastrophic failure of the technical components through O&M practice? Learn when is it more cost effective to carry out O&M in-house rather than working with OEMs?
- Identify how are other companies reducing their O&M costs whilst delivering better solar farm performance?