Smarter Living Magazine
'Clever Ideas for a cleaner, greener future'
The FIRST Consumer Focussed Solar PV Magazine
In a joint venture, the BPVA and Haymarket Media Group have launched the UK's first ever consumer focused magazine, covering Solar Power, Energy Storage, Smart Technology and Electric Vehicles.
Our objective - to convert UK roof owners into hot prospects for the solar industry by showcasing how solar can Make money, Save Money, Save the planet.
The Smarter Living Journey
Stage 1- Launch nationwide campaign, reach millions of UK consumers, using Haymarket's industry leading portfolio and ABC1 audience.
Stage 2 - Build database of at least 100,000 qualified sales leads
Stage 3 - Send Make Smarter Living magazine to all qualified leads; influence consumer decision making
Stage 4 - Create solar advocate community - continue the conversation with ongoing content and promotion across Smarter Living channels and website
Why get involved?
Smarter Living offers your company a unique opportunity to connect your business directly with millions of UK consumers;
- Promote your brand to millions of UK consumers
- Reach qualified sales leads
- Align your brand with trusted, independent editorial
- Build consumer confidence in your business
- Help your brand become a household name in the UK solar market
About Haymarket Media Group
Creating award-winning specialist content for international audiences.
UK's largest privately owned media and information company, comprised of over 70 industry leading brands.
Over 60 years’ experience, £250m turnover with 1200 UK employees.
Experts in building communities
- Specialists in both consumer and business media
- Specialist in the renewable energy sector - owners of Windpower Monthly - world lading tile on wind power, ENDs Europe and Planning
- Specialist in delivering client campaigns; 2012 Olympics, Berkeley Homes, Jaguar, FIFA, Sports Direct and many more - www.haymarketnetwork.com/work/
Unrivalled reach for consumer and commercial cut through, deep knowledge and trusted, independent editorial. Nowhere else can you access UK rooftop owners to build your brand's image and delivery your message directly.
To receive more information about our campaign or to advertise in Smarter Living Magazine, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To order your copy click the link below:
Click here to download the brochure on Smarter Living
Smarter living is also available to purchase accross the UK, in participating Waitrose and WH Smith stores.